"Why sell my property on Auction?"
• No commission expense to the seller
• It is quick
• Ensures maximum value .
• Takes place on a fixed date.
• Auctions attract market interest
• Sales are “as is” (voetstoots).
• On acceptance, the purchaser pays a 10 % non-refundable deposit on the fall of the hammer price, which ensures a definitive sale.
You decide the reserve price!
Apollo Assets (Pty Ltd.) has devised an affordable and practical marketing campaign which ensures success. We believe that focussed advertising brings all role players together.
- After receiving our mandate, we do an evaluation and assessment of the property after which a auction date is set.
- The marketing campaign is executed immediately after setting the auction date. This campaign lasts for 3 weeks which will maximise the property exposure.
- During this marketing campaign, ‘partnered agents’ simultaneously market the property. Apollo Assets (Pty Ltd.) has partnered with Far Properties and their, more than 50, professional estate agents to meet the main objective “selling your property at the best possible price”.
- 40 x outdoor advertising boards are erected strategically at busy intersections and in close proximity to the property.
- Notifications are sent to a large SMS & email database notifying them of the specific open days and auctions.
- Advertisements are done on Property 24, OLX, Gumtree,Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Auction days are well branded and professionally organised to achieve maximum results for clients.
- On auction day, copies of terms and conditions are handed out to all prospective buyers.
- A qualified auctioneer conducts the auction and sell the property to the highest bidder, subject to the owner’s approval.
- The deposit (which includes commission) is paid on the day of the auction to secure a willing and able buyer.
- A professional attorney will attend to the transfer of the property.