[sigplus] Critical error: Image gallery folder house/Sunnyside3 is expected to be a path relative to the image base folder specified in the back-end.
Auction Date: Wednesday, 3 October 2018-11:00 - 1 Bedroom Flat in Sunnyside
Neat 1 bedroom flat with 1 bathroom. This flat is ideal for a student or a single person. It is on the 3rd floor, has a guarded electric gate and a carport. Going on Auction on 3 October 2018. Situated in secure area. Don't miss this auction!
||Wednesday 3 October 2018 - 11:00
||Neat 1 Bedroom Flat on Auction
||Door 302, Ninon, Unit 10, 150 Johnston Str, Sunnyside
||Wednesday 3 October 2018 - 10:00
||082 466 1852 / 012 993 0002
||To be confirmed
SELLER: The auctioneer will announce the details before the auction takes place.
ADDRESS: ON SITE AUCTION – The auctioneer will announce the property description
before the auction takes place.
STAND SIZE: The auctioneer will announce the size of the property before the auction takes place.
1. This sale is subject to a 3 business day confirmation period starting the day after the auction was held.
2. No offers will be accepted after the Auction.
3. The Purchaser/highest bidder is liable/ obliged to pay:
3.1 10% buyers commission (plus VAT) on top of the purchase price.
This payment must be paid by means of EFT or direct bank deposit directly after the auction.
No cheques / cash will be accepted.
3.2 The commission as stated will be refundable to the highest bidder should the Seller decline the highest
3.3 In the event that the highest bidder’s bid is accepted by the seller the 10% paid by the highest
bidder will become non-refundable.
4. Guarantees must be delivered by the purchaser within 30 calendar days after the date of confirmation.
5. No GUARANTEES are given by the seller. THE PROPERTY IS SOLD AS IS “VOETSTOOTS”.
6. OCCUPATION of the property will be given on Registration
7. The SELLER gives no warranty or guarantee that the PURCHASER will obtain vacant occupation of the
property and the PURCHASER shall have no claim of whatsoever nature against the SELLER to obtain
8. All RATES, TAXES AND LEVIES will be paid up until date of Registration by the SELLER.
9. The SELLER will appoint the TRANSFER ATTORNEYS.
10. The BOND ATTORNEYS will be appointed by the BANK / BONDHOLDER.
11. The purchaser will, in addition to the purchase price, be responsible for the payment of transfer costs,
transfer duties or value added tax whichever is applicable.
12. The auctioneer’s decision will be final and binding.
13. The Seller reserves the right to decline the highest bid.
14. The Seller will be responsible to acquire a COC certificate, electrical fence certificate, gas certificate
and/or a borehole certificate whichever is applicable.
15. Should the purchaser not adhere to any of the above conditions the auctioneer will reserve the right to
terminate the contract and resell the property to any other person without notice.
16. The Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of the seller up until the reserve price has been reached.
If required the purchaser must sign an addendum which stipulates the rules of the estate
Auctioneer - Johan van der Merwe