[sigplus] Critical error: Image gallery folder house/LYTTELTONM is expected to be a path relative to the image base folder specified in the back-end.
Spacious! This house offers everything you need! Big stand with a swimming pool. The property also consists of two outdoor rooms, outside toilet and so much more! Be at the auction to avoid disappointment!
|Auction Date||Thursday, 22 June 2017 - 11:00|
|Auction Category||Upcoming Auctions|
|Short Description||4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, swimming pool and so much more!|
|Address||355 Retief avenue, Lyttelton Manor, Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa|
|Viewing Date||Thursday, 22 June, 2017 - 10:00|
|Tel||082 466 1852/ 012 993 0002|
|Status||To be confirmed|
1. This sale is subject to a 3 business day confirmation period starting the day after the auction was held.
2. No offers will be accepted after the Auction.
3. The Purchaser/highest bidder is liable/ obliged to pay:
3.1 3% deposit towards the property.
3.2 7% buyers commission on top of the purchase price.
These payments must be paid by means of EFT or direct bank deposit directly after the auction. No cheques / cash will be accepted. Total: 10%
3.3 Both the deposit and commission as stated will be refundable to the highest bidder should the
Seller decline the highest bidder’s bid.
3.4 In the event that the highest bidder’s bid is accepted by the seller the 10% paid by the highest
bidder will become non-refundable.
4. Guarantees must be delivered by the purchaser within 30 calendar days after the date of confirmation.
5. No guarantees are given by the seller. The property is sold as is “Voetstoots”.
6. Occupation of the property will be given on Registration
7. The SELLER gives no warranty or guarantee that the PURCHASER will obtain vacant occupation of the property and the PURCHASER shall have no claim of whatsoever nature against the SELLER to obtain vacant occupation.
8. All rates, taxes AND LEVIES will be paid up until date of Registration by the Seller.
9. The seller will appoint the transfer attorneys.
10. The Bond attorneys will be appointed by the Bank / Bondholder.
11. The purchaser will, in addition to the purchase price, be responsible for the payment of transfer costs, transfer duties or value added tax whichever is applicable.
12. The auctioneer’s decision will be final and binding.
13. The Seller reserves the right to decline the highest bid.
14. The Seller will be responsible to acquire a COC certificate, electrical fence certificate, gas certificate and/or a borehole certificate whichever is applicable.
15. Should the purchaser not adhere to any of the above conditions the auctioneer will reserve the right to terminate the contract and resell the property to any other person without notice.
16. The Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of the seller up until the reserve price has been reached.
If required the purchaser must sign an addendum which stipulates the rules of the estate